Portland Dog Show...

on Monday, January 25, 2010





Lucy was remarkable this weekend at the Portland Rose Classic. The first two days she was awarded RWB over some great competition. That second day I watched as the judge came oh so close to giving her the prize. The next two days she was not what the judges were looking for, so got some much needed experience.

Saturday we brought Clem with us and it is good to know that she has not lost her magic touch. I swear she must have a "pet me I'm cute" sign that only others can see. She is a wonderful ambassador for the breed. Many I spoke to became very interested after she had her way with them.

I dont understand what happened to my picture taking skills(?), but I took over 200 pictures and most are so blurry that I can not make out who the dog is. After this, I think I will have Jo do the pictures, she seems to have a knack for it which I lack. It is pretty disappointing at any rate, I thought I might of had some nice photos.

Lucy did seem to have a lot of fun, so this adventure was absolutely worth it, because that was the main purpose overall. Everyone loves a happy puppy, maybe that is part of Clem's charm.

8 comments:

I need orange said...

This "all the pics blurry" thing has happened to me from time to time. I think I get the camera on the wrong setting without noticing, sometimes, and then.....................

dreameyce said...

I got pics of her too, and will have them on my blog soon. Her and Maddie looked so great this weekend! I was so impressed with how well Lucy showed. She's such a good baby!

Traci said...

Congrats again on such a great debut weekend! Very proud of the pretty brindle girl! :)

Jeri said...

Always good for the babies to have fun their first times out! I'm thrilled with how she did...she looks great from the pictures. Congrats!

penni said...

What a wonderful baby. I'll bet watching her gave you chills.

Dawn said...

She looks wonderful on the table. Such a pretty girl.

Elbeepem said...

Good job Miss Lucy!

And...how could you NOT want to pet Clem! My perpetual favorite from that litter!

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

hey I'm so glad you posted! I haven't found your blog yet! :)

I did get the photos of ell at my arvig.net account. Thank you! I did however have a problem somehow and now they have disappeared!

Can you send them to my gmail account again? ebonwald@gmail.com

Thanks so much for the great surprise!!
Garrett

Post a Comment