Photos of Lucy and Daddy (Pilot)

on Friday, February 5, 2010

While at the Portland show we could not resist the chance to have a mini family photo session. Lucy is her father's daughter, she has many of his traits including that "horrible temperament" Meaning, if your face needs to be washed, they would be more than happy to kiss it clean.







Myself, I think I like the last one the best. Of course, if Lucy would have had her tongue hanging out on the second photo, it would have been priceless and so in character for both.

6 comments:

penni said...

Great photos. I also like #3.

Kady Cannon said...

Beautiful!

I'm really missing Pie right now . . .

Baledwr said...

Pix 2 is so typical of Pie...overall I'm fairly pleased by it. Have to get all three of the "local" kids together at some point for pix, that would be fun too...

Traci said...

I have picture envy.... shipping Pie2 up there for a photo shoot is out of the question unfortunately! :(
They're adorable!! :)

Jeri said...

So cute!! Hopefully someday I'll get a picture of Pie and Nash together...he's definitely his father's son!

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

LOVE these photos :)

Post a Comment