Lucy's second win...

on Sunday, May 2, 2010

We have recieved the photo from the Monday show in Lewiston. Some of the other dogs dropped from the competition so this was not a major, but still the little girl showed well. Mandy believes she will grow to enjoy showing as much as Clem, which would mean loving second only to food

As you can see, Lucy took a down-grade in the handling department, as I was called to take her around for the best in breed competition. I didnt trip or mess her up to badly I guess, so I'll call it a success. I do need to remind myself now to look at the dog in the photo session not the camera, it is supposed to be her picture. Doh!

2 comments:

Traci said...

Congrats again on a great weekend!!! :) *scritches* to Lucy! :)

Baledwr said...

oops, I forgot her belly hair! She looks good, Keith looks dazed.

Post a Comment