birthday girl...

on Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Little Lucy would like to wish all her remarkable brothers and sisters a very happy and profitable one years birthday!

(message from Lucy) I was doing my walking around the house game where my tail is supposed to look like I am not having fun. Yeah, right... So we took pictures after...



See, sometimes I can be serious, serious as in, "hey, when we play this game I am supposed to get treats! I am getting cheated!" Anyway, to all my charmed siblings, have a great one years birthday! "okay, wheres my treats!"

2 comments:

penni said...

Uncle Chase sends his best wishes to the beautiful group of nieces and nephews. They all deserve special treats today.

Traci said...

Aww, happy happy birthday, Lucy girl!!! :) Piper and her siblings here in the desert hope that you have an amazing 1st birthday. Piper is just sucking up all the extra birthday love and will get a special dinner. She and Friday's birthday girl (Sedona) will go to PetSmart this weekend in celebration of their birthdays and will get to pick out any goodie they want!! :)
Have a wonderful day, Lucy!!! :)

Post a Comment