Clem, Iris and a Bone

on Friday, September 4, 2009

Clemetine with her favorite toy, a bone... Little did she know she was being watched, another coveted her prize..



With fox-like agility Iris moves in...

The sneak attack not working as planned, Iris offers her favorite stick in trade...

This also failed... No pictures, but Iris did win in the end... They all got their own fresh bones... Our wonderful spoiled children.. Our bone littered yard, good for the grass, right?

Side Note: Caleb is hiding with his bone, knowing that the girls will gang up on him...



4 comments:

Baledwr said...

Oh dear, Clem is REALLY bald...

Jeri said...

I love how Mandy always notices which dogs are fat, skinny, bald, pretty, ugly, etc in blog posts. :)

I personally just love Clem's dotted ear.

Elbeepem said...

Hi there!

You've got two of my favorite girls in these photos! Clem was my pick of that litter from the first time I saw her picture. Don't listen to the "bald" remarks Clem...I still think you're lovely!

And, as the lucky recipient of the "other pink dog" from the Hannah/Wally litter last October, I always enjoy seeing pictures of Iris to see how she is maturing and how she compliments her handsome brother, my sweet boy, "Sage."

Welcome to blogdom, and thanks for posting the pictures!

Kathy & Moe (in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA)
With dogs, Denali, Sage & Elbee

Kady Cannon said...

Clem has that "spikey-haired" look.

Post a Comment