Lucy at the forest retreat

on Thursday, September 17, 2009




We got some pictures of a very special little Lady, if you notice the second picture includes Clem, well. Clem is her self-proclaimed body-guard. I have re-taped her ears, hopefully I will have the luck I had with Clem's, but time will tell. Shes a wonderful girl, full of life and very eager to please. Huge thanks to Jeri and Mandy for all the work involved to bring Lucy to the forest. Later we will get phots of the others, Lucy and Iris playing when Clem isnt around to herb Iris away. The of course Lucy herding poor Caleb all over. She loves to chase him around. I really need to get the grass cut this weekend, otherwise it will start looking like a forest too. :)

3 comments:

penni said...

She's a cute little girl -- I hope you have great luck with her show career and the opportunity to enjoy her fun personality.

Traci said...

So good to see Lucy again! I can't wait to watch her grow up on your blog! Her sister sends her love!! :)

Baledwr said...

She's cute with a capital C! Can't wait to meet her in person.

Post a Comment